Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit this Website?
When registering on our site or filling up forms within our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details as appropriate.
When do we collect information?
How do we use your information?
Your personal information may be used for the following:
- To alert you of updated information and other new services from the Website.
- To respond to your queries and correspondences.
- To participate in any promotional offers by the Website or it’s partners.
- To provide feedback in the event of an online survey.
How do we protect your information?
Disclosure of information.
- As required by law or regulation.
- In “good faith” especially where disclosure is deemed necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm to others as well as interfering with our rights or property.
- In the event of a merger or takeover of ownership of the website, your user information may be transferred to the new entity without further notice.
We hate spam as much as you do and will never sell, rent or share your email address to third party save for the above-mentioned circumstances. You may choose to opt-out of our communications by selecting the unsubscribe link at the footer of all our e-mails or contact us here if you have problem unsubscribing.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
At this point of time, this Website only use standard “cookies” features of major web browsers.
If you choose to turn cookies off, some features may be disabled and may not function properly on the Website.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)